Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Very First Post

Hello Blog!

I never thought I would be a blogger, but here I am. I imagine this is going to be a pretty handy way to keep a working and organic collection of my writing samples and Press Releases, as well as a fun way to warm up to the internet.

I am a senior at Wake Forest University majoring in English and Communications and an intern at Scripps Networks this summer (hence, the press release posts. I am learning an UNBELIEVABLE amount during my time here. I work in the Corporate Communications department writing Press Releases, learning the "ins and outs" of the publicity world and maintaining a little administrative work along the way.


Emily Rebecca White

1 comment:

Ali said...

WOW - i have this blog as my homepage and i check it religiously. i want to be you.